18 August 2008
In honor of the end of summer I have compiled a list of my top 10 memories:
10. Katie trying to convince AJ that lighting a campfire with gunpowder is a good idea.
9. Salty the matted cat.
8. Musical Tuesday.
7. Ask the Lord for rain, in the time of the latter rain... I love campmeeting!
6. Capture the Flag (How many times did my team win against AJ? I lost count.)
5. "Have you seen my rocket ship?"--Chris Block
4. Breakfast by the Lake courtesy of the Gallant Gentleman of Cherokee.
3. SDing with my best friends ;)
2. "She said her name was Harriet Tubman..."
1. Indian Skit: "Are you saying we must be friends with the white man?"--White Fawn
Oh what fun times! This brought a big smile to my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
hahahaha, those are great jackie! lol, "SDing". way to be discreet! lol. see you soon jacks!
Okay, okay Jackie, I get the point, I'm posting the song lyrics now...once Eric relearns the chords we'll release a real mp3 for THA MASSES. lol
Also what the heck is SDing anyway?
Post a Comment